- This kit is for Head Light Protection Film, computer cut to fit your specific vehicle.
- We only offer High Quality Film That is Virtually Invisible and Self-Healing
- Helps protect your headlights against chips, abrasion and weathering
- Kit is computer cut to fit your specific vehicle and includes instructional video and installation tools used in video
- You will provide the Year, Make, Model and Sub Model of your vehicle on our checkout form (this information can be added in the notes section of the checkout form)
This is a Self-Healing, Computer Cut, Headlight Film Kit for any vehicle after 2000. The Film is a very durable, self-healing, 8 millimeter thick clear coated urethane film. It helps protect against chips, abrasion and weathering. It is virtually invisible and clear-coated to help make it resistant to yellowing and staining. Once applied, no special care is required. We include instructional videos with every kit and the tool used for installation. The application is permanent. After installation, wait 24 hours before taking your vehicle through a car wash. Abrasive polishes and/or rubbing compounds are not to be used. How is Clear Paint Protection Film removed? If desired, film can be removed at any time by picking up a corner of the film and pulling the film off the vehicle surface at a 90-degree angle. If the film has been present a long time, or if the film and vehicle are cold, a heat gun or hair dryer may be used to soften the adhesive and making it easier to remove the film. If any adhesive remains on the vehicle after removal of the film, it can be removed by using an auto body adhesive remover. If Clear Paint Protection Film is removed from the vehicle, can it be re-used? No. Once the film has been applied and set, the adhesive will not stick a second time